Does Erie East Windows and Doors manufacturer it's own windows?
- No, we do not. This allows us to provide our customer with a product that fits their needs and budget. From wood, vinyl, or composite to full frame or inserts, we have a variety of brands and lines available and will try to get you the one you want.
Do I need to be home for the installation?
- No you do not, but it helps if you are for the initial start of the project to answer any questions our installation team may have. As well as the end of the job to do a walk through, demonstration and final paperwork.
Do you have a referral program?
- Yes we do. If you are happy with the job we have done we hope you tell your friends and family about us. In return for each job sold on your referral, we will provide you with a $100 rebate.
How is Erie East different from your competition?
- We are a window and door installation company and we focus on just that. We install windows and doors, not sunrooms, bathrooms or basement remodels. We have been installing windows and doors for many years in many capacities. Our team is made up of people who have installed for the "big guy" companies. Many of us are "certified", "master certified", and other qualified titles by those same big companies. However, at the same time we feel the way some of those companies do business is not the best option for our customers. We strive to provide solid products and there are a lot of good ones out there. We won't lie to you and say ours our better because that's not our way of business. A good product can be ruined with a poor installation. Any real Professional in this industry will tell you it all depends on the installation process and that's where we strive to be the best.
Is Erie East Windows and Doors lead safe certified?
- Yes we are. Erie East Windows and Doors is a lead safe certified firm. Our certifation number is NAT-F160382-1. For more information on lead safe certification and why you should always use a lead safe certified contractor visit the EPA lead safe Web page.
Does Erie East offer financing?
- We have established relationships with a few local banks that will assist you with a loan if this is an option you would like to pursue. Home equity loans and home repair loans may be available to you through your bank as well.
Does Erie East Windows and Doors use subcontractors for their work?
- No we do not. Our installation crews are fully employed by Erie East allowing us to guarantee the highest standard on all work completed and allowing us to fully warranty our installation.
Will you need to be in my house for the installation?
- Yes we will. We will use drop cloths to move about your home, cleaning as we go and in the end do our best to leave your home as if we were never there, except for the beautiful new windows.
How long will the installation take?
- Depending on the scope of the job it will take anywhere from 1 to 3 days on average. If the project is more complicated it could be longer, but this will be discussed with you at the time of purchase.